Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nonpareil Magazine





When I first stumbled onto Nonpareil Magazine, I knew I just wanted to be a part of it. Flipping through, I was smitten with the beautiful work and lovely photos, which you may know are two of my very favorite things!

Ever wanted to know how my lovely seating card cookies were made? DIY for that, along with edible cookie menu cards and corresponding table cake numbers can be found in the latest issue.

Thanks so very much to the lovely and ultra talented Lauren Hawkins of Lauren Hawkins Design who contributed her amazing talent to this project. She designed these cookie backgrounds, menu templates and gorgeous table runner. Lauren is a graphic genius and brilliant collaborator, who gets it right every single time.

So check out Nonpareil to read about my cookies, and drink up all the other brilliant inspiration in its pages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home