Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hockeyman


My first cake for Zlata was a Chanel purse. I was still delivering my own cakes at that time, and I was amazed to find my way to this crazy Russian Restaurant. I had no idea these places existed in NYC!

Next, for her boyfriend, we made a golf bag, followed by a 2d relief muscle man for her brother in law. I wish I had a photo of that one, but time got away from me.

Just this week, Zlata called in for a rush order. It was her brother's birthday and she wanted a hockey rink, with Ranger players in salute formation as though they had won the game. Would have been a great cake, but there wasn't enough time to make sure the players would maintain their salute, so instead, we went back to the 2d relief style, and created this adorable hockey player. Can't wait to see what she thinks up next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home